途游斗地主Whether you're working on a job site or at home in your yard — never get too comfortable with your surroundings. Always be aware of power lines and other electrical hazards.
How to Prevent a Contact
- Look up and live: Plan your work in advance, lower equipment and use a spotter to prevent contact with overhead power lines.
- Before you dig: To avoid contacting underground power lines call Sask 1st Call at: 1-866-828-4888 or visit .
How to React to a Downed Power Line
- Stay back: If you see a downed power line, stay back at least 10 metres (33 feet) and call SaskPower at 310-2220 or call 911.
- Stay put: If your vehicle or equipment contacts a power line call SaskPower at 310-2220 or call 911 and stay put until help arrives.
- Last resort: If your vehicle is on fire and you must exit:
- Make sure no wires are in your way.
- Stand in doorway, cross arms, put feet together.
- Jump as far as possible, land with feet together.
- Do not touch the vehicle.
- Keep arms crossed, feet together, and HOP at least 10 metres to safety.
This page makes me feel: