途游斗地主The following codes are currently in effect in Saskatchewan:
- — Natural Gas and Propane Installation Code
- — Propane Storage and Handling Code
- — Code for the Field Approval of Fuel-related Components on Appliances and Equipment
- — Installation code for propane fuel systems and containers on motor vehicles
- — Code for digester gas, landfill gas, and biogas generation and utilization
- — Compressed natural gas refuelling stations installation code
- — Canadian Hydrogen Installation Code
Saskatchewan Codes of Practice
Gas Inspections Act and Regulations
All gas equipment needs to be certified and approved as per the Gas Inspections Act and Regulations.
- View consolidated versions (incorporating all of the updates) of the .
- View consolidated versions of the .
途游斗地主For more information about either of these publications, contact permits and inspections.
For more information, contact permits and inspections: